Friday, December 11, 2015

Not Just an Option...

Life is full of options,
But I don't want to be one of them...
I want to be the only choice,
To the song of your soul...
A hope, a light, a voice.
Life is full of options,
But I don't want to be one of them...
I had rather be your whim,
A thought, a face, a kindred heart...
that you saw in a distant dream.
Life is full of options,
But I don't want to be one of them...
I want to be that pull,
of friendship, of comfort, of love...
that fills your heart to the full.
Life is full of options,
But I don't want to be one of them...
I want to be loved despite the cracks in my mirror,
my fear, my doubts, my crazy bouts... 
And not just by the pretty outer frame
.
Life is full of options,
But I don't want to be one of them...
I want not to be an obligation,
just a settlement, a compromise...
that you adjust into a relation.

Life is full of options,
But I don't want to be one of them...
I want you to show that you care,
a gesture, an emotion, a silent promise...
that for me you'll always be there.
Life is full of options,
some logical, some insane...
I want to be, what your heart wants
And not just a plausible solution by your brain.

No comments: