As I stroll up the
path,
of gravel and stone…
Where may lie my
destiny,
beyond the usual and
known…
With a head held high,
and a heart full of
song,
Come hold my hand...
as I walk alone.
As the sun retreats,
and the shadows are
shown…
When the mountain
just stretches,
and I march on and on
When I stumble
on the ruts,
the doubts in me have
grown,
Come be my light...
as I walk alone.
Come hold my hand...
as I walk alone.
As I look up to the
stars,
The only direction I
have known...
When the clouds are
thick,
which the dizzy winds
have blown.
When I am tired and
distraught,
and feel weak and
forlorn,
Come be my might...
as I walk alone.
Come hold my hand...
as I walk alone.

2 comments:
Beautiful Neha !! Very romantic :D
Hey, Thanks Kaustubh for your kind words of appreciation :)
Although it is not necessarily intended as romantic, It can be for any companion (friend, family or someone dear) :)
Post a Comment