This Post I Dedicate to all those Great Friends of mine who have become an integral part of almost all my Posts.!!
After several posts in which I have made an attempt at humour, I think it's time to make some Acknowledgements...!!!
I had like to begin With: A Sincere THANK YOU to all of You for:
1) Making Time to read my Work...
2) For your Constant Support and Feedback -May it be through your appreciation -or May it be through your "Leg pulling" sessions!!
3)For enduring all my 'Jokes on You' with such Sportive Spirit
I really Admire the Sportiness and Broad mindedness which You have displayed from time to time after reading my Posts. Though I admit that at first i was expecting 'some' of you to completely "Kill me" and was shocked when the total opposite occurred. So i hope my other posts will also be considered with the same Pleasant disposition.
A Heart-Felt SORRY to You all
1) If Through any of my Jokes or Comments I may have Hurt You...
If at all anyone is Hurt...Consider my sincere Apologies...I Never meant To hurt anyone....
2)If I Unintentionally Offended You through my Writing....
3) If I bored u through any of my post........ I.e If u felt that my post was very 'Bakwass' n had to endure it anyway....sorry ill try 2 make sure it wont happen again.
I had also like to say....
Your Support and Appreciation Have Motivated me to continue writing...Your comments and feedback will help me Improve my work. So please keep giving your comments...your Criticism is also Welcome as it will help me grow as a Writer.
And on the Ending Note i will say:
You all have been great Readers...
Thank You all..... Keep visiting my Blog!!! I will try to keep you Entertained!!!
2 comments:
hey neha... u write so well!
hats off to you..
nice poems too..
keep up to ur good wrk!:)
With best wishes: Priya.. :)
Post a Comment