Saturday, March 21, 2009

MISUNDERSTOOD!!!

Intentions in Me, however may be good...,
I wonder why I am often misunderstood!!!
What others think of me, where have I always stood?
I Never know for sure, How I wish I would!!


I try very hard to be a good friend
but at times situations are just out of hand...!!!
Maybe my gestures are hard to comprehend
But deep in my heart, I hope they understand!!


Sometimes I am closed up and silent I am aware,
Other times am wild, fit to give a nightmare!
My secrets often locked up, my sorrows I don't share...
But though I never could mention it, I really do care!!


I wish they could see...
beyond the facade of my hood.
The real person in me,
I wish they understood.


I wish they knew for once,
why often I draw away,
Neither am I selfish nor am I vain....
It is just a fear simple and plain...
A fear that often brings me pain...
A fear that I might be deserted again!!

1 comment:

Abhijeet said...

i had 2 read this one 3-4 times 2 simply get an idea of wat it means.....
is it the pain inside u that compelled u 2 write this one??...
coz i think u cud'nt hav written this if u had not felt it like....
maybe m wrong......
this post its intense......very intense....n strong msg....kinda confusin......
title fits ....."MISUNDERSTOOD"
BUT DONT U THINK PEOPLE MIGHT MISUNDERSTAND IT??????
COZ I DID......
STILLL CONFUSED .....





request to othr readers:
" read it atleast twice or thrice.....it will fill ur mind with so many questions.....u are left 2 wonder......."