Sunday, October 19, 2008

CREED OF lOVE

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape




I dedicate this poem to all the Romeo's n Juliet's of the world who strive for a happy ending unlike the great Shakespearean Tragedy!!


The time has come,
though sooner than we thought;
To defend the love, for which we fought.
The world knows, and is angry no doubt...
But we'll just hope things will sort out.


They keep telling me to forget you.       
like you be some night's bad dream.      
   They keep yelling,"It can't come true"   
As if to a child with a silly whim...     
     
I whine, I cry, they pay no heed...
When I say,"love has no caste and creed".
They state 'our worlds are far apart',
Yet we are one, mind, soul and heart!!

I can do none, but wait and weep...                    
your face slowly fading, as I drop off to sleep.   
As tears blind me with the depths of my sorrow,
Without you I know, there is no tomorrow...       

To strangle my love, with a trembling hand
and walk the alter, with whomsoever they may send...
Or to end my life, I truly ain't so brave...
One name etched in my heart, I shall carry to my grave

I wish they'd see beyond , the shackles of society ,
And care not for once, we pray to which deity.
For we are worshipers of love and oneness,         
A religion if at all, is created by the almighty!!!  

No comments: